Saturday, July 08, 2006

Goen back To Vegas...

Well, I am already there. Got here this afternoon for 4 days of just hangen out and not doen much. I needed a vacation bad, but couldn't figure out where. Then evil Bally's sends me an email saying they have these ridiculously low rates if I booked then, and add to that that I had a 100 travel voucher from Cattlecar Airlines from last trip when they lost my luggage, and it seemed to be predenstined. This trip will be even less mobile than the last, let me tell ya. Hardly any sightseeing this time, just being lazy and not doen much. Oh, I am going to go see Love, the new Cirque show based on Beatles songs, and Phantom of the Opera, but that's pretty much it. The dumb thing I did is when I bought my tickets, I was an idiot and bought them for the same night!!! What saves me from being an absolute idiot is that Phantom is at 7, and Love at 10:30, so making both will not be a problem.

Couple of other kewl things as well, such as going to "Drive", and thing at the Sahara where for 10 bucks you get 2 laps around this race track with either a high end SUV (can ya say H2?), or high performence car (CORVETTE). That will be kewl, then I am going to go see Superman in IMAX 3D!! Megasweet.

Anyways, I will let ya know if something kewl happens, and post pics, of course.

Be good!!

No comments: