Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Vacation blogging and the miracle of Zicam.

When i created this lovely site, I wanted to get back into the swing of writing. Lke anything, writing needs to be practiced. I am terribly out of practice, and need to flex those muscles again. So, I plan on blogging bout my upcoming vacation. Its a way for me to share the experience with my friends and family without having to type this thing like 20 times. Alright, 2...but thats alot.

Anyways, I leave on Sunday for my vacation, and have been fighting off a cold. I am here sing the praises of a wonder drug called Zicam. Zicam advertises that it will not only shorten the length of your cold, but the severity of your symptoms. Now, I am Mr. Suspicisous when it comes to the whole homeopathic crap. Its just a drug, whether its made out of St John's Wart or chemicals. Both affect the body, both are injested. Just because one is advertised as "natural" doesn't mean nothen. Arsenic is natural, but I don't want to injest it. Lead is natural, but who wants to eat more than a few pain chips?

This crap works. Zicam comes is different forms, from a jell you shoot up your nose, to these fast dissolving pills I used that you just put in your mouth and let melt away.... I started them a week ago when i got my first sore throat. A week later, besides a little cough, I have had no real symptoms. Usually by now i would be congested, wishing god wold take me home. I still wish to go home, but not because of how bad I feel. Take this stuff...in whateever form doesn't skeeve you out.

Anyways, check back for more about my trip.

No comments: