Monday, March 27, 2006

Luncheon and Sightseeing

And boy did I luncheon. Most places I can make a buffet rue my precence. Here, I am there bitch. Sheesh the amount of food and the varieties of food....The Bally's buffett when I went had Chinese food, all their breakfast foods plus an omelate maker, tons of meat dishes, lots of vegies, pasta, Crab Legs, and...Prime Rib. Holy mother...Prime Rib. I loves me some Prime Rib. I had a huge end piece with herb cooked red potatos and mashed sweet Potatos. And for dessert:



Bread Pudding, Eclaires (OH MY GOSH good), Banana's Foster, and this cream cake that just melted in my mouth. Dude...I have to double up on my diabetes meds...lol

Then I went sightseeing. I went south from my hotel towards the MGM grand. Since Balleys and the Paris are pretty much one hotel, I started there. I love the Paris. One of the nicest hotels on the strip, in my opinion. The interiour is set up like a street in Paris, and the cieling is painted to look like either early morning or late evening. Its just so freaken cool.


Along the way I passed the Alladin

Which is very sweet looken, but has a ton of work going on there.



This is mega sweet.





And they had all these awesome bikes parked outside. It was very kewl.

Finally, I got to the MGM.

Now, what I didn't take pictures of was the strip malls between these things. Its amazing. Billion Doller Hotel followed by rinky dink Strip Mall selling t-shirts or scooter rides and other junk. Imagine how much that property is worth!!! Wow.

Anyways, at the MGM they have a big part of the hotel that is dedicated to Viacom: i.e. CBS, Nickelodeon, and so on. They have this program where you sign up, and watch one of their shows, then fill out a survey about the show. Last year I did it, and saw a preview of that Chris Rock show on UPN "Everyone Hates Chris", wich I now Tivo every week. This time? UGH... A show called "Sell This House". I am ssssssssoooooo over these makeover shows. I've seen it, cause my parents love the show. Me? again, UGH. But, it was an hour in air conditioning sitting down, and they give you some sweet coupons.

Then I got back, got ready, and took the shuttle over to the Rio to see Penn and Teller. That will be a whole post on its own....

No comments: